What’s it all about?
The programme launched around a year ago and has helped in the creation of over 50 businesses throughout Derby and Derbyshire. To mark this milestone we would like you to join us for an evening of celebration which will:
- Celebrate the success of D2 Business Starter Programme graduates
- Inspire our entrepreneurs with stories of successful new businesses
- Give graduates an opportunity to practice exhibiting and networking
- Provide a warm handover to the D2N2 Growth Hub and introduce other support programmes
- Demonstrate the benefit of joining the project to potential new entrepreneurs
There are a limited number of opportunities for people to exhibit their products and services, practicing how to attract business at a trade fair. Perhaps you’ll even do some business on the day itself…
A buffet will be provided, as well as a programme of talks, featuring high-level speakers from Derby City Council and Derbyshire County Council, as well as special guests and a number of D2 Business Starter Programme start-ups and an exhibition introducing our new businesses and additional support for Derbyshire entrepreneurs and young businesses, including D2N2 Growth Hub advisers.
When and where is it?
The event takes place on Monday, 26 March 2018 from 5pm to 8pm.
The venue is The Riverside Centre, Riverside Court, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HY.
How do I sign up to the event?
Email [email protected] to receive your private invite link. The event, supported by D2N2 Growth Hub, Derby City Council and Derbyshire County Council, is not restricted to the participants of the programme. If you know somebody in the county who is exploring the idea of starting their own business they are welcome to attend – please ask them to email [email protected] to register their interest.